Wednesday, April 7, 2010

April 2010 Class: Purse-fection!

This month's Girls Stampin' day class will take place on April 18th, which is a Sunday, at 1pm.  (Please contact me for more details about the location.)

As an ode to the children's book My Mommy's Tote, we'll be making a sweet little purse filled with recipe cards in honor of Mother's Day (which is coming up fast on the 9th of next month!).  A cute little way to say I love you to the "Moms" in our lives.  (*Note: Original purse idea from Becky Roberts.  Your designs totally rock my socks!)

All Moms love recipes, right?  Well at least my Mom does...but if your Mom doesn't you can always use the purse as a box for her gift and keep the recipe cards for yourself (Don't worry, I'll be sure to share some of my favorite recipes with you guys!).  Score two gifts in one!  (I'm still working on jazzing it up with some decorations and a cute little card that will fit in the front pocket of the purse...and you thought that I was ahead of the game this month...April Fools on you...lol.)  


Picture from the front

Picture from the back
The class fee is $20, which includes your kit with pre-cut pieces, all shared supplies (stamps, scissors, etc.), and a super yummy snack.  If you are unable to attend the class or live outside of the island of Oahu, please include $5 for shipping.  Please RSVP to me by Monday, April 12

*If you'd like to share a recipe with the group please email it to me with your RSVP.*

Don't be shy!  Encourage a friend(s) to come along.  More girls means more ideas and more fun shared together!  Just be sure that they RSVP to me or you can RSVP for them.  Also, if you are unable to attend, but still want to do the class you can purchase a kit ($25, including the $5 shipping).  Looking forward to seeing you all!

Stampin' and bloggin',
          Arielle

No comments:

Post a Comment