Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Tech Humor

If you are a Google fangirl like me then you've probably already seen this, but if not I thought I'd spread the laughter.

Teach Parents Tech is a website launched by Google which lets you customize a message to your parents with a video that teaches them various tech lessons, such as "Making text bigger or smaller", "Browsing the web using tabs", and even how to "Share photos".  It's a total crack up...now if only my parents weren't tech savvy.  Well, honestly, my Mom really isn't, but she barely knows how to navigate her email inbox.  If I sent her a video file, she'd probably freak out and have a heart attack.  So I decided against it.  (Hi Mom!  I'm your favorite daughter, remember? Lol...love you.)

Here's what the message looks like:

Hello Dad,
I'm really shocked that you've been using your computer these days.
It just so happens that I put together this tech support care package for you. I picked out some videos that you can use to learn how to:



Hope you find these helpful! Now, I trust you'll be self sufficient
Love, 
Arielle


Too funny, right?  Send one out to everyone you know...you know you want to. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment