Monday, July 9, 2012

Day 6: Cigars!

Just a warning...I am in no way condoning, promoting, or justifying smoking cigars, any tobacco products, or anything else that one may also smoke (You know what I am talking about...lol.).  So now that we have that out of the way...

I have a confession, while on the boat I smoked a cigar.  I am not and never, ever, ever will be a smoker, but yes, for special occasions, I'll smoke a cigar with the boys.  I know it's not the most ladylike thing to do, but it gets me points in the boys' club...so yeah I'll man up and take a few puffs...lol.  Hell, I'll even down a few sips of scotch with it!  (Just a few though, because scotch is kind of gross...lol.)


So since we were on a boat all together, for maybe the one and only time (hopefully not, but one never knows.  Yolo and all that...lol.), we decided to smoke some cigars.  All the boys got their own cigars and I said I'd just share.  There is no way that I could smoke a whole one myself.  (I'm a lady, remember?  Ladies don't do things like that...well not well behaved ones anyway...lol.)  And boy am I glad that I didn't get my own.  I ended up smoking Tom's cigar because after two or three puffs he decided that he didn't want his any more!  I also ended up with his scotch because, as he stated, you can't drink scotch without a cigar.  Hmmm....lol.

 Here's Tom with his cigar and scotch...before he handed it to me.
 My brother, the ham...lol.
  The hubby, looking very smashing in his blazer.  Yum, yum. :)

We smoked cigars on the pool deck.  It was freezing by the way.  Thanks for caring.  Glad I brought a jacket to throw on over my tank top.


Studly, guys, just studly.

Even though it was cold, I made the best of it and held my own with the boys.  I even got a few thumbs up from other male passengers.  Sometimes it pays off to be able to run with the boys.

1 comment:

  1. If you want to find the best Dewalt Nail Gun review, you have to do some research on your own. You can get a file that is straight, a file with teeth, or a file that only come in one form. To get more detailed info on Best Nail Gun Guide, visit on hyperlinked site.

    ReplyDelete