Wednesday, February 9, 2011

30 days of photos: Day 1

A few of my friends on Facebook are doing this 30 days of photos postings and I thought it would be fun to get in on the action.  I'm not super crazy about all of the days photo suggestions.  So I might have to 'Arielle' them up a bit, which will ultimately be more fun for you...lol.

Here goes nothing...

Day 1: A picture of yourself with fifteen facts

Photo taken by David Taylor from Taylor Photography in Kailua.  
(I used to work there a long time ago.  This photo was taken my senior year in high school.  David needed to test the lighting in the studio and I was the impromptu model.  I liked it though, so he let me have a copy of it.) 
  1. I still watch cartoons on Saturday mornings...provided that I am awake that early.  Scooby Doo is my all time favorite!
  2. I have the best brother in the whole wide world.  He can always make me smile.  We hang out at least once pretty much every weekend.  Scooby Doo is his favorite cartoon too.  I guess that means we're related, huh?
  3. I can be very impulsive at times.  "Hey darling you know what would be fun?"  "No, what?"  "You and me opening a French Bakery."  "What?!  No."
  4. I really want to eat a chocolate chip cookie right now.  I think I'll be making some later on today.
  5. I am addicted to text messaging.  It's sad, but true.  Text me, please!
  6. I am also addicted to shoes, but you knew that already.
  7. If I could make all things in the world pink, I would.  Wouldn't a pink cat be super cool?!?
  8. Soft, fuzzy blankets and me go together like peanut butter and jelly.
  9. Everyone loves the smell of babies, but I secretly think that they smell like the collectible erasers that I used to collect as a kid.  You know the cutsie ones shaped like food or animals.  I'm a child of the 80s, we collected erasers for fun, okay?
  10. I love mascara.  When in doubt, put more mascara on.
  11. My toenails are almost always painted.  I think they look weird with no nail polish on, like they're naked or something.
  12. Laughing is one of my favorite things to do. If I'm not laughing, then I'm trying my hardest to make other people laugh.
  13. I have more hobbies than I'd like to admit.  My mother always said I was a jack-of-all-trades-but-a-master-of-none...so true, so true...lol.
  14. I like the idea of eating healthy, but when given the choice I'll pick ice cream over salad any day.
  15. My husband rocks and is the sexiest guy I know.  What can I say?  I know how to pick 'em...hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment