Monday, February 28, 2011

30 days of photos: Day 20

Day 20: A picture of your favorite band or artist

This was a tough one.  I love so many artists!  I have a pretty wide range of artists on my iPod at any given time; anything from classic rock to techno-pop.  Thus, it was pretty difficult to just decide on one.  So I thought, why not do more than one?  It's my blog and I make the rules.  Yeah, I said it!

My all time favorite is The Beatles.  I know, I'm an old person in a young person's body!  But you have to give it up to them.  They changed the look and feel of music like no one else!  


Blackbird is my favorite song ever.  So soulful, so inspirational.  Love...

Right now, I'm really digging on Katy Perry and David Guetta.
 I mean who doesn't love Katy Perry?  Fun music with a rocking dance beat.  I can rock out to her any time!  Plus she always looks amazing!  Just the right balance between cute girl next door and total sex kitten.
Everything David Guetta touches turns to sold.  He knows how to make a club hit like nobody's business!  He'll keep you dancing the night away for sure!

Who are your favorite artists or bands?  I'd love to know!  List them in the comment section below. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment