Thursday, January 28, 2010

Great things come in 6"x8" packages!

Are you ready for the cutest darn little scrapbook ever?!?  Well here it is.  It's called a Tri-fold Scrapbook.  Why do we call it that?  Because it folds out into three sections, of course!  When a regular scrapbook doesn't pack enough wow, this one steps up to the plate!

Here's a pic of scrapbook from the front.  Closed it measures only 6"x8", but wait 'til you see inside!  
I opted to my make scrapbook out of SU Love Sparkles Simply Scrappin' Kit (113918).  I just love that pink and brown combo!  (Well pink and anything is fine with me.  Hell, pink and pink is great!  If you can't already tell, my love for all things pink rivals closely with my stationary addiction.  My poor husband probably has nightmares about coming home to an all pink house...*insert evil laugh here*.  Personally, I think that pink makes the world a better place.  It's just such a happy color!)

Each Scrappin' Kit can make two books, give or take a paper or two, if you're not a super careful cutter.  Here's a pic of the book fully opened:
Props have to go out to Andrea Walford for the original idea and design.  She's a Stampin' Up demonstrator in Canada and she totally rocks my socks!  She deserves some major paper diva points for this one.

Hope that you are all having a great week so far...and if you're not, don't worry tomorrow is Friday!

1 comment:

  1. Love your tri-fold book...I still yet have to make one!! Lovin' the new blogwear and the cool font! Only thing is the old peeps cannot see too good (like me!!) LOL! More posts! More posts!!

    ReplyDelete