Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Christmas, Christmas time is here...

Where has all my leisure time gone?  It seems like once the calendar read December all my leisure time has disappeared.  What have I been doing you ask?  Well besides not blogging as much as I'd like to (Sorry my dears.  I'll be posting more soon, so don't worry.), I've been shopping for gifts (All the Kailua Macy's employees can attest to this.  As I've been there multiple times in the past few days...lol.), working on getting my Christmas cards out (Which still aren't done.  New Years cards anyone?), and trying to get all of my Christmas crafting out of the way.  I still have to make Christmas cookies and candy for the annual family Christmas party this weekend!  I'm dying.  Having fun, but dying...lol.

You know it's bad when you start dreaming about the dimensions and color choice of you latest craft project...lol.  Here's what I've been working on...

Pretty nifty, huh?  They're pockets that slip over a wine bottle and hold a chocolate bar and wait for it...

A gift card!

My husband and I gave away a variation of this last Christmas and his co-worker loved them.  So he asked me to make him some to give out as Christmas gifts this year.  He wanted to be able to give a gift card with it and that was what I came up with.  Here's one of the finished ones for him...

Yes the main card stock is black.  He wanted them to match his Christmas cards, which are black, green, red, and white.  The color combo turned out a lot better than I had first envisioned.  I actually really like it.


I'm happy with the results.  What do you think? 

No comments:

Post a Comment