Wednesday, December 22, 2010

i heart you Brett Erlich

Speaking of being a fangirl...I am a total Brett Erlich fangirl.  He makes my heart sing.  He makes everything in this crazy messed up world right again.  It's like he can see into my soul, he gets me....lol.

Who is this Brett Erlich you ask?  Only the hottest, most funniest guy on the planet!  Well next to my husband that is.  Ironically, he kind of looks like Brett.  Hmmm...maybe I do have a type...lol. 

On a side note, Brett is my celebrity cheat (If you're married and you haven't established your celebrity cheat yet, get on it my friend.  Chances of meeting up are slim, but, hey, you never know!)...so Brett, if you're reading this I have a free pass.  Call me!


He hosts the show Viral Video Film School on Current TV.  (Digital Channel 900 for all you Hawaii peeps.  For you Mainlanders, sorry I have no idea what channel that is.)  It is the funniest show that I have ever seen.  Mostly due to his hosting abilities, personality, and dashing good looks, but the crazy stuff that people post on the internet helps too.

Here's my favorite episode, Best of VVFS: The Wilderness.  It's about 20 minutes long, but it'll be the best 20 minutes of your life.  I know this, it is true...lol.



Oh Brett, how I love you...

2 comments: