Tuesday, March 9, 2010

March 21, 2010: Mini Milk Carton and Card Class



Okay so now it's time for the big reveal...the class that you all have been waiting so patiently for is finally upon us!  This month we'll be making the cutest little Easter treat holder that you have ever seen. :)

The milk cartons are made with the new SU mini milk carton die for the Big Shot (I LOVE mine!  If you don't have one yet you need to put it on your must have list.).  The carton holder is a variation off of the one that Ruth Norton created (You go girl!).  This project takes a little brain power, but it's easy none-the-less.

Here's a close up of the side of the holder and the individual milk carton:
Cute, cute, cute, right?!?  We'll also be making a card or two to go with this gift.  Maybe a set of 3x3 cards!  I'll work my magic and see what I come up with.  :)

I can't wait to make them with you all on Sunday, March 21, between 1-4pm.  RSVP by Monday, March 15.  Class fee: $20 (plus $5 shipping if you can't come to the class or pick up your kit from me).  Please contact me personally for more information on the class.

Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment