Tuesday, March 1, 2011

30 days of photos: Day 21

Day 21: A picture of something you wish you were better at


Cleaning is absolute Hades to me.  I know people say, in their condescendingly sing-songie voices, 'Just spend 10-15 minutes a day cleaning up.  Then it won't be such a huge to do.'.  Blah, blah, blah.  Yeah right.  10-15 minutes doesn't do anything.  It just makes you think, "Now if I only do this like 15 more times in a row, then my house will be clean."  Never the less, I wish I were better at it.  Maybe not so much better, because when I do clean things are really clean, but more diligent.

If only I were this happy when I cleaned.  Maybe it's because I don't have my very own 50's inspired apron...no, that can't be it.

According to a nationwide survey conducted by the Scrubbing Bubbles Dirty Work Index, 68% of women actually enjoy cleaning and say that it adds to their emotional well-being.  Hmmm....I must just not be one of those women...lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment