Thursday, March 3, 2011

30 days of photos: Day 23

Day 23: A picture that makes you laugh


My neighbor has this sign in his yard.  (No, this is not my neighbor's actual yard, though he does take very good care of it.  I thought it might be a little too weird to take a picture without asking him first.  So I opted for one I found on the internet instead.)  I'm not sure what is funnier, the scared expression on the sign dog's face or the word "No!" printed on the side.  Either way, I really doubt this will get dogs to stop pooping in his yard.  It does make me chuckle a little every time I pass his house though.

If you want your own doggy no go here sign it can be yours for the small price of $10.  That's right!  Only $10 to put a smile on all of your neighbor's faces.

Thanks neighbor for making me smile every time I pass your house!

No comments:

Post a Comment