Thursday, January 19, 2012

Nailed it!


I'm not usually one to blog about products, but I found one that I love and am quickly coming to think that I cannot live without.

It is dry nail appliques (aka stick on nail polish).  Just stick it on and you're done!  No worry about dinging, scraping, or otherwise damaging the manicure that you just slaved over for 30 minutes.  Plus they come in all these fun patterns!  (I'm sure that you could make this pattern yourself, but I, personally, do not have the patience for that...lol.)

This brand is Incoco, though I have used Sally Hansen Salon Effects as well.  They are both good and are priced similarly, but the Incoco ones come with more strips and larger sized strips so that you can do your toes and fingernails.  I used one Incoco package to do my fingers and toes and still have enough strips leftover to do my fingernails one more time!  Score!(You just have to be careful with the placement and cut the strips in half.)

So order up, ladies!  They're worth it.

*Just in case you were wondering, I was not paid for this post.  Since we're friends, I thought I'd let you in on the secret of nail appliques.  Lucky you.  :)

**Also, this picture was taken about a week after I put them on.  So sorry for the poor state of my nails.  This was after a weekend at the pool, hanging out with friends, shopping, doing numerous amounts of dishes, etc.  That being the case, they held up pretty well, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment