Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Get well card that's royally cute!

So I realized that in my haste to post all of my vacation adventures I forgot to share this super cute get well card that I made for my friend Nicole.  She's a super sweet girl (well I guess we're considered ladies now, huh?  When did that happen?) and a mommy of one (Hi Carly-fries!).  At the time she had just finished her surgery, but now is up and running again...which is a good thing because her daughter has hit the crawling stage majorly!  Talk about a great workout...


I used an old hostess set from a previous SU! catalog.  It pictures a milk carton and the sentiment reads "Feeling sick?  Milk it."  How freakin' cute is that?!?  So I teamed it with this diva-licious princess paper, some pink (Melon Mambo, to be exact.) girl-ish touches, a black grosgrain ribbon, and called it a day!  I love it.  The sentiment, the colors, and the princess aspect all totally scream Arielle.  Plus it came with the gift of homemade Cornflake Chocolate Chip Cookies...and who can really resist those?  No one, that's who!

Cheers to you Nicole!  Glad to see that you are feeling better.  :)

2 comments:

  1. Haha, Carly-fries! I'm definitely going to start calling her that. FYI, the card is still hanging on Nicole's fridge. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I called her that once and I got a weird look from Alan...lol. Oh well. I think it's cute and it might just be a name that sticks. :)

    ReplyDelete