Monday, October 4, 2010

Red Bull: Speed for husbands

This is a Red Bull.  My husband lives for Red Bull.  If he had a choice between a billion dollars or the last Red Bull left on Earth, I'm pretty sure that he would chose the Red Bull.  The only people that I think love Red Bull more than he does are the creators of Red Bull...lol. 

I know that I should stop the madness and do a Red Bull intervention, but I just can't.  Not that I don't think that it is dreadfully unhealthy, but when you come home from a hard day at work and find your husband running full speed around the house cleaning every surface imaginable...you let the Red Bull addiction slide.  Go on with your bad self, honey!  You clean to your heart's content.  Look!  You missed a spot!  Quick get it!

He literally looks like this after a Red Bull...


Moral of the story...you need something in the house done, slip your husband a Red Bull...lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment