Monday, October 25, 2010

Random Sights...

In the spirit of Monotonous Mondays...

Have you ever seen something weird and just had to take a picture of it?  Well here's one:


I went to get a massage a few weeks ago at the Hawaii Healing Arts College (Awesome massages for a low price.  Plus you get to help a student get the hands on training that they need to graduate as a Massage Therapist.  Go ahead and treat yourself.  You deserve it!  And for that price you could go once a week and write it off as community service...lol.)  and snapped this photo.  I'm sure that it was referring to the offices located in the "fringe" of the building, but I couldn't help but take the picture.  What a weird title to direct people by.

Also, I love the show Fringe and was secretly hoping that Oliva and Peter would walk out, heading off to solve a new Fringe case.  That would have been exciting!

Got a weird picture to share?  I'd love to see them!

Happy Monday!

2 comments:

  1. I don't have a picture of it, but I used to see a sign on a door at UH that said, "This door does not open." I always found it amusing, it's sort of sad that the door couldn't fulfill its true purpose.

    ReplyDelete