Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Dirty Jobs

Last night I washed all the dirty dishes in my kitchen sink.  I avoided them for as long as I could, but technically it was my turn to do the dishes.  I hate washing dishes.  Correction...I HATE washing dishes.  Dishes are the devil in my book...lol.

Do you know what is a million times worse than doing the dishes?  The gross gunky stuff that fills up the sink drain screen once the dishes are washed.  Now that is disgusting.  Just thinking about the nastiness that ends up in there makes me throw up a little in my mouth.  (Did I go too far with that one?  Sorry...lol.)

The sink drain screen is just something that I will never ever touch.  That is where I pull out the "I'm a girl" card on my husband.  I'm pretty sure that it was stated in our vows.  In fact, I'm 60% sure that I heard him say, "To love, honor, kill bugs, and empty the sink drain screen."

He empties it for me every time, without complaint or hesitation and I love him for it.  Now if only could get him to run concernedly to my side saying, "Yes, my Princess." every time that I call him, instead of the causal "Yeah?"

I know I've got it good, but there's always room for improvement, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment