Wednesday, June 23, 2010

The first tomato is here!

It's here, it's here!  It's finally here!  My first ripe tomato!!!  Without further ado...
It's beautiful, isn't it?  Sorry that everything but the tomato is in focus...again small screen=can't see what the true picture will be.  So just take another picture, you say?  Normally, I would have, but my parents ate the tomato last night in their salad...lol.

I've picked two more tomatoes since this one.  Maybe I am cut out to be a farmer after all!  Though I did cry a bit yesterday when I saw that there was a little blister on my finger.  It was really sore!  Okay, so I was kind of being a baby about it.  In my defense, I have delicate girlie hands!  I even put sunscreen on the backs of them to prevent wrinkling and premature hand aging from the sun....but my sunscreen regimen is a whole other post in itself.

Cheers to Formaggio and Fettuccine for all their hard work!  Here's to a bountiful crop of future tomatoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment