Tuesday, June 15, 2010

A little sneak peek...

Let me share my catalog experience with you, so that you may live vicariously through me until the catalog becomes available next month on July 1st:

I gingerly unwrapped the catalog, taking notice of it's crisp clean edges, the sheen of the glossy cover, and the uncracked spine.  Carefully turning to the first page, so not to crinkle, bend, or crease any of the remaining pages, I began my journey into heaven.  Page after page sent me into a tizzy of emotions.  I didn't know whether to laugh, cry tears of joy, or pass out from the sheer beauty that I was witnessing.  

The catalog is phenomenal!  The best catalog that SU! has put out to date, in my opinion anyway.  I even suggested to my husband that we could read the catalog over together and discuss each page over a glass of wine (Which I would not have let him put too close to the catalog...hey I've seen those Brawny commercials.  Husbands are messy...lol.), but he laughed and told me to go on and read it again without him.

Needless to say, I have read the entire catalog, cover-to-cover, for like the third time now...and I'm going to read it again after this post!  Lol.  This time I need to read it and mark what items I need to order and when.  (Yes, I am that organized...at least for stamping.  Please don't come to my house and expect things to be organized.  That is a hot mess right now that needs to be tamed for sure!)  Bonus for you all though, the new catalog has me thinking up some great ideas for future classes!  I can't wait to get started!

I don't want to ruin the surprise or anything, but I can't just leave my loyal fans hanging, can I?  **Spoiler alert!  Cover your eyes and click to an older post if you don't want to read this part.**  SU!  has a brand spanking new punch that coincides with my love for fat cartoon birds.  I pretty much had a heart attack when I saw it!

That's all!  I can say no more!  Please don't look at me like that...I can't handle it.

No comments:

Post a Comment