Friday, June 4, 2010

My ode to Ms. Carrie Bradshaw

My BFF, Kat, and I went to see the new Sex and The City movie last night.  Totally cute!  Take your best girlfriends out for a night on the town and see that movie.  By the end you'll be hugging and saying how much you appreciate each other. 

(A little background on Kat.  We met in high school....oh all those millions of year back...lol.  Anyways, the first day that we met she introduced herself to me as Katie Beth.  Being the good friend that I am, I said "Hi I'm Arielle.  Your name is now Kat because Kaite Beth is way too long."  We've been buddies ever since.  Needless to say, the name Kat stuck with her all through high school...and she totally blames me for it.  What can I say?  I'm pushy like that.)

In my personal opinion, the first SATC movie was better.  Mainly because there was more of an emotional connection to the characters, but this movie (SATC 2) was all about the fashion.  Of course there was a story line that involved the girls and their crazy shenanigans, but the main character was definitely the fashion.  (BTW, Liza Minnelli makes a cameo and covers a Beyonce song.  Priceless!  Check it out here.)

Being the fashionista that I am, here is my ode to Ms. Carrie Bradshaw, or should I say Mrs. Carrie Preston?, and her fabulous shoe collection and all around outrageous fashion sense.  I aspire to have as many shoes as you do and hope that I will still be pushing fashion barriers for many years to come.
Enjoy your Friday and have a fashion filled weekend!  I know I will. :)

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know Kat was home! How fun!! I also never knew you gave her that name, she introduced her self to me as Kat when I met her, so I never knew! Hope you guys have fun with her being home! Tell her I said hi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol...yeah I did. And she still does blame me for it. But recently she did tell me that it helps her to identify where people know her based on the name that they call her...lol. So it's not all a loss now is it? :) I'll tell her you said hi.

    ReplyDelete