Friday, July 16, 2010

July 25, 2010: Birthday, birthday, birthday!

This month's Stampin' class will take place on July 25th, at 1pm.  Please contact me for details on the exact location.

You guessed it!  We'll be making birthday cards!  This time around we will be making a total of five cards.  (Yes, I was sure to make some boyish looking cards.  I know that you guys always give me flack about making girlie cards.  I can't help it.  They're just so much fun to make.  I love all the sparkles and frills.)  Just think, five cards that you won't have to buy before you dash off to your next birthday party...hehe.  Here are photos of four of the cards, as usual if you want to see the last card you'll just have to come to the class. :)
This one's a pop-up!
The class fee is $20, which includes your kit with pre-cut pieces, all shared supplies (stamps, scissors, etc.), and a super yummy snack.  Don't forget to bring your own double-sided sticky tape!  I know when you get into the crafting groove it can be a real bummer to have to wait for supplies, so feel free to bring other supplies along with you as well (ie. scissors or hand held punches) since I only have a limited amount to share with you all.  Please RSVP to me via email by Wednesday, July 21st.
 
Don't be shy!  Encourage a friend(s) to come along.  More girls means more ideas and more fun shared together!  Just be sure that they RSVP to me or you can RSVP for them.  Also, if you are unable to attend, but still want to do the class you can purchase a kit ($25, including the $5 shipping).  Looking forward to seeing you all!

Stampin' and smilin',
          Arielle

PS.  Don't forget that the new SU! catalogs are available.  I still have a few on hand, so get 'em while they're hot!

No comments:

Post a Comment