Sunday, February 27, 2011

30 days of photos: Day 19

Day 19: A picture of your biggest insecurity


This would be the dreaded acne.  I must admit that I too battle it.  So if you are a fellow adult onset acne fighter, know that you're not alone.

No one feels cute with acne on their face, but I think that it's ten times worse as an adult.  Honestly, I could have it much, much worse than I do.  So I count my blessings daily, though I am eagerly awaiting it's departure from my life.

For now, I have a secret weapon.  Among the myriad of lotions and potions that my dermatologist has given me, this one is my favorite.  Since we're friends, I'll share it with you.


This stuff rocks!  It treats and conceals blemishes (ie. acne, rosacea, uneven skin tone, scars, etc.) without looking or feeling heavy.  Plus, it's totally breathable, has an SPF of 30, and is water resistant for 90 minutes!  Now you can look flawless anywhere and treat your acne at the same time!  They even have an anti-aging one too!  I'd wear it even if I didn't have acne, it's that comfortable and you can't beat the SPF protection, especially here in the islands.

Take that acne!  You're not the boss of me!

No comments:

Post a Comment