Friday, February 4, 2011

That's just kewpie...

I love baby dolls as much as the next girl, but there are just some that should not have been made.  You know the ones.  They look, well... kewpie. 

Always staring at you with their strange, unblinking eyes, no matter where you are in the room.  Or they have that misshapen ET head and slightly deformed body.  The head, the eyes...I shudder.

One of the kids came in with this the other morning...
I don't know what this is, but it resembles an alien more than a baby.

She asked me to watch it while she ate her breakfast.  Yeah, I'll watch it alright.  I'll watch it to make sure that it doesn't pull a knife out and kill us!  Look at it!  It's kewpie to the nth degree!

You don't believe me?  Take a closer look.

Yeah that's right, you had a little shiver...

4 comments:

  1. OMG! you're right, it's really alien-like! Poor kid, wonder how she got attached to this beauty? hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously! I hope she never brings that thing again...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHAHAHA....thanks for the laugh!! Jamee use to have one like that!! Yes, I bought it for her...LOL

    ReplyDelete