Sunday, February 13, 2011

30 days of photos: Day 5

Day 5: A picture of one of your favorite memories.

This one is easy...my wedding day!  It was magical and wonderful, everything I could have ever asked for and more. 

Thanks to all who cooked, served, poured the spirits, took the pictures, parked the cars, created the flowers and decorations, did the hair and make-up, bought the dress, shoes, and bling, baked the cake, rocked the sound system, did the videography, baked the favors, helped assemble the invitations, kept me sane, kept my husband sane while I was out of my mind, scored us the awesome venue, maned the sign-in table, passed out the favors and the bubbles, and, most importantly, helped us celebrate our love.  I love you all!  Each and every one of you made our day special.  Thank you!


*All photos in this post were taken by the great Carol Oliva.  If you are in the Monterey, CA area be sure to look her up!

No comments:

Post a Comment