Friday, February 11, 2011

30 days of photos: Day 3

Day 3: A picture of the cast from your favorite show

I had a hard time picking my favorite show.  I watch TV and enjoy a lot of shows, but have never really thought of what my actual favorite is.  So I asked my husband, "If someone else asked you what my favorite TV show was what would you say?".  He replied, "You get the most excited when Top Chef comes on.  So I would have to answer Top Chef."

Thus, Top Chef it is!  I do really love this show though.  The chefs are amazing!  It has opened my culinary world and gotten me to try many different foods that I would have never even given a second glance.  So hats off to all of the Top Chefs!  You've broadened my horizon!

Homework assignment for all you bloggies:  Go out and eat something new this weekend!  Always wanted to try that Indian restaurant down the road?  Do it!  You never know if you like something until you try it, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment